“H” Type – 3 Way
Designed for direct or remote mounting of differential pressure transmitters. For remote mounting two ovals / kidney flanges are used for connecting process pipe to manifold block. The manifold blocks incorporate two main valves for process isolation and one valve for equalizing.
Dimensions shown above are for the standard 54 mm or 2 1/8 inch instrument connection Centre distance found in majority of instruments. The manifold is also available for instruments with other centre distances for instrument connections (as 55 mm, 56 mm and 57 mm) but dimensions shown will vary. Please consult us for these dimensions.
- Connections: Process: Flanged
- Instrument: Flanged
- Drain/Vent : V3″ NPT (F)
- Test Pressure: @ 25°C Room Temperature
- Hydrostatic: Body – 620 bar
- Seat – 415 bar
- Pneumatic: Seat – 40 bar
- Gland Packing: PTFE: Standard
- : GRAPHOIL: Temperatures above 180°C
- Material: A 105, A 182 GR F 304,
- A 182 GR F 316, Monel, Hastelloy
- Finish : CS zinc plated. SS Natural
- Accessories:Two PTFE seal ring and four 7/16″ UNF HI.
- Steel mounting bolts available on request.
- Mounting Kit : Mounting bracket with U bolts and necessary kits for fitting on 2″NB stanchion pipe stand or wall mount, (to be ordered separately)
- Option : Drain Port on instrument side with drain plug.
- Test Port on process side with plug.
- Accessory: Mounting Bolts – IS : 1364 – 1960 – 4 Nos Interface seal – PTFE / VITON – 2 Nos