Manifold “T” Type – 3 Way
Designed for direct mounting on to standard differential pressure transmitters. This manifold block incorporates three valves, two main process isolation valves and one equalizing valve.
Dimensions are for the standard 54 mm or 2 1/8 inch instrument connection Centre distance found in majority of instruments. The manifold is also available for instruments with other centre distances for instrument connections (as 55 mm, 56 mm and 57 mm) but dimensions shown will vary. Please consult factory for these dimensions.
- Connections: Process: 1/2“NPT (F)
- Instrument: Direct On Instrument
- Drain/Vent: ¼” NPT (F)
- Test Pressure: @ 25°CRoom Temperature
- Hydrostatic: Body – 620 bar, Seat – 415 bar
- Pneumatic : Seat – 40 bar
- Gland Packing: PTFE: Standard
- : GRAPHOIL: Temperatures above 180°C
- Material: A 105, A 182 GR F 304,
- A 182 GR F 316, Monel, Hastelloy
- Finish : CS zinc plated. SS Natural
- Accessories: Two PTFE seal ring and four 7/16″ UNF HI.
- Steel mounting bolts available on request.
- Mounting Kit : Mounting bracket with U bolts and necessary kits for fitting on 2″NB stanchion pipe stand or wall mount, (to be ordered separately)
- Option : Drain Port on instrument side with drain plug.
- Test Port on process side with plug.
- Accessory: Mounting Bolts – IS : 1364 – 1960 – 4 Nos
- Interface seal – PTFE / VITON – 2 Nos