Block Type 5 Way
Block Type Five Way Manifold incorporate two process isolation valves, one equalizer valve and two drain/vent valves with separate connections in a compact manifold block. This Model is designed for remote mounting away from the differential pressure instrument and joined by tube or pipe impulse lines. They have threaded connections of which the most popular are detailed below but also available to suit other sizes and standards.
Dimensions shown above are for the standard 54 mm or 2 1/8 inch instrument connection. Centre distance found in majority of instruments. The manifold is also available for instruments with other centre distances for instrument connections (as 55 mm, 56 mm and 57 mm) but dimensions shown will vary. Please consult us for these dimensions.
- Connections: Process: ½”NPT (F)
- Instrument: ½” NPT (F)
- Drain/Vent: ½” NPT (F)
- Test Pressure: @25°C Room Temperature
- Hydrostatic: Body – 620 bars
- Seat – 415 bars
- Pneumatic: Seat – 40 bars
- Gland Packing: PTFE: Standard
- : GRAPHOIL: Temperatures above 1 80;‘C
- Material: A105, A182/A479 GRF 304,
- A 182 / A 479 GR F31 6, Monel, Hastelloy
- Finish : CS zinc plated. SS Natural
- Option : Test Port on process side with plug.
- Accessory: Mounting Bolts – IS r 1364 – 1 960 – 2 Nos