- Material : 316 SS, 304 SS as per AISI Standard
- Orifice Plate : 316 SS Concentric
- Sealing Gasket : Teflon
- Pipe Size : 1/2″, 1″, 1 1/2″ N.B.
- Connection To : Flat ‘O’ Ring gasket surface, bolted to transmitter or 3 Valve mainfold.
- Face-to-Face : 1/2″ and 1″ NPT – 3 11/16″ [93.7mm]
- Dimension : 1 1/2″ NPT , 4 1/16″ [ 103.2 mm]
- Pressure Rating : 1/2″ and 1″ NPT, 300 psig at 300F, 1 1/2″ NPT, 1500 psig at 300F
- Accuracy : Uncalibrated Orifice Bore : +- 1.5% to +-5% of rate
Integral Meter Run Assembly
Integral Flow Orifice Assembly is used Differential Pressure Transmitter has to be directly mounted on the orifice assembly. This eliminates cost of installation of Differential Pressure Transmitter with impulse piping up to the orifice assembly. The transmitter is mounted on the orifice assembly through a 3/5 Valve H-type manifold. Available with line sizes of 2″ & below. However due to process temperature limits of the transmitter, this assembly cannot be used for process temperatures above 120 Degrees Centigrade. The assembly consists of a orifice plate between two integral blocks having corner tap. Generally meter run pipe is recommended with upstream length of 750mm and downstream length of 250mm. The pipes are welded to the blocks with end flange.
Advantages of using Integral Meter run assembly
- Use of an integral orifice flow meter will eliminate the three measurement inaccuracies recorded in small orifice line installations.
- The Integral Orifice honed body reduces ID uncertainty
- By inserting precision bored upstream and downstream sections of pipe, the velocity profile distortion due to pipe roughness is reduced.
- The self-centering design of the Integral Orifice Plate eliminates plate misalignment.
- Improves reliability and maintenance costs
The integral orifice flow meter eliminates impulse lines, reducing leak points by over 50% and decrease start-up time due to the flexibility of numerous process connection options. The direct mount design minimizes line plugging by eliminating long lines, small-bore ports, and crevices while providing consistently reliable installations.
- Accuracy up to ±0. 5% of volumetric flow rate
- Integral manifold head allows direct mounting of DP transmitters
- Ideal fluid types: liquid, gas, and steam